PEVOC 12 in Ghent
One-Day Tutorial on Tuesday, August 29 (Crash Course on ‘Voice’) [PDF Flyer]
- Anatomy, physiology, pathology
- Endoscopy, stroboscopy, VKG and high speed imaging
Markus Hess & Frank Müller
- Analyzing voices with machines: spectrography, phonetograms, EGG
David Howard & Frank Müller
- Voice acoustics, microphones, recording and computers
- Principles of voice therapy
- Dissection and phonosurgery
- Aerodynamics and voice source
- Breathing and pulmonary function
Who could benefit from this tutorial?
Participants who liked to
- understand basic measures and methods in voice research,
- find out the state-of-the-art in voice research,
- be updated on clinical assessment and voice therapy and, finally, …
- … get prepared for PEVOC 12 presentations and discussions.
The tutorial took place in the KASK school of arts (Louis Pasteurlaan 2), the same place as the following PEVOC 12 (see map).
Schedule (see modules A–H above)
|9:00–||9:50 ||Workshop A|
|9:55–||10:45 ||Workshop B|
|13:00–||14:00||Lunch (on your own)|
Back to top